Tuesday 18 June 2019

True Love

This is my post for Bizzy Bec's June Challenge. As usual, the challenge is 

Anything Goes

I used a set of dies that I recently purchased from Bizzy Bec
to create this card for a pet lover.

I had great fun making the cat and dog up from the die set and 
one of the best things was I got to use up scraps of card and a background sheet.


The background is painted with acrylic paint using a baby wipe as a paint brush
The clouds are sponged on with white ink using a stencil from D'Lish
The sentiment is stamped with Ranger Archival ink 
The stamp is from SU Nine Lives set.


My little cat Weasley thinks he is a Prince
 so I added the crown to the cat as I think all cat's probably think themselves royalty!


The green strip is another left-over piece of green acrylic paint smeared onto white card. 
The frame is SU Whisper White thick card die cut with SU Stitched Rectangle dies


The animals are from a die set by Creative Expressions
called - Stitched Say Cheese
(Currently 20% off and Free postage)
You get 31 dies in total

##NEW Pre-Order Creative Expressions Dies - Say Cheese - Click Image to Close

You have to the end of June to enter!

1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fun and so sweet card!!! Love the dies you used, they are perfect to use scraps!