Monday 18 May 2020

Wings and/or Wind for Unstampabelles!


Hello Peeps 

Hope you are all travelling reasonable well in the Pandemic and keeping safe.
It is certainly cutting a swathe through the world.
I have discovered worrying about people makes you very tired. 
What have you discovered in this time?

Meanwhile it's week 3 over at Unstampabelles and I have made another card  
to get some people inspired to enter - hopefully that includes YOU!

This is the 100th Challenge for 


They have been in operation for over 11 years continuously.

There are extra prizes available for Entrants this month as a result. 

The challenge is 

Wind and/or Wings
TWIST : must be predominantly White and Blue?

Oooops - mine is a white card with a blue background
and gold elements......I think it just fits the TWIST

What do you think?


I used my Tim Holts elements to create a sentiment
I looked up quotes using Google and then found bits I could use
and just hand wrote the rest.

They were a little quiet so I went over them again with the black pen
 and now I think they are a bit too big

I started by creating an early morning sky with TH inks and sponges


I used Whisper White card for this and my sponges


Then it was a simple matter to add a small gold feather die and some sequins
s well as my quote


I tried to line them up with a ruler
but of course they don't look even now......


so, A feather drifting in the breeze represents both wings and wind........

What can you come up with?

No comments: