Tuesday 5 May 2020

Bizzy Bec's May Challenge

As always at Bizzy Bec's there is a monthly challenge 

Anything Goes


If you win you get a choice of

5 Digital Images

Kindly donated from Bizzy Becs Online Store-


with a fabulous range of Various Stamps, Dies and Embellishments for all your crafty needs and wants.

I hope you are still coping with endless time to craft and being locked in!
We can go for a walk as long as we socially distance 
The other day I went for a wander around the bay to the bridge over the creek that runs into our bay
Geilston Creek runs into what is now known as Geilston Bay


We are in Autumn and that day was beautifully autumnal
The Yacht Club is featured in the middle ground with kunanyi/Mt Wellington in the backgound

 Colonel Geils was a Governor of Tasmania at some point and had an estate here so of course it is named for him but the first peoples had another name for it, now lost in time.

Whatever the name it is a beautiful spot - 
yesterday morning there we a pod of dolphins playing in this bay.

Back to Bizzy Bec's Challenge

i went straight to my Dark Room Door Stamps and got one of the tins out
Almost an antique stamp!
I had seen a similar card made using one of the other vintage car sets DRD has
and this clever use of paint and ink over at the DRD f/b page
- so I sort of cased it!


I had a scrap of this DP left (I think it is an old SU) and I used a roller
and white acrylic paint to create a space to stamp into with black ink

You can see how well the black looks stamped onto the dry white paint
A good way to use up bright DP 


The sentiment comes from the same set
I added the sequins for a bit of male bling!

I used a Pacific Blue card mount behind the DP 
I like the contrast here.


A simple card but quite effective for a male - or a female.

Bizzy Bec has lots of goodies to purchase and she will order in stuff from USA and other places
for you at reasonable prices (especially now with postage costs). 
In addition there is a prize for the monthly winner of 5 digital images created by Bec herself.
You can see them on her website


No comments: