Monday 25 May 2020

Final Week for the 100th Challenge at Unstampabelles

Hello Peeps!

Have you had a busy week? I have - it just sort crept up on me and then I was in the middle of a busy time dealing with a million things. Funny thing is I did craft too in this time - it seems the busier one becomes, the more time one has to create!

I do hope you are all well - both in body and spirit. This virus has us all in its thrall but we will overcome it eventually.  We are lucky in that we can now venture out a bit and see friends and family.



The Unstampabelles blog is running it's 100th challenge
This is the last week in May for it

If you had intended entering, now is the time.

I made another card
The photo is taken at night with the lamp light rather than a flash
so it looks off-white but rest assured I used Whisper White card


The die set from SU called Butterfly Beauty came in handy for this
The DP is out-of-date paper mounted on blue card and then a white folded card.



I cut two different die cuts and then mounted one on the other

The simple layout created a pretty card. 

We have been trying to do some general maintenance
- seven steps to be replaced

Hubby eventually has acceded that he cannot do it so we can get someone in



A funny thing - I made another card for this challenge
Then became aware that it was a blue and white TWIST!



Here is the card


Yes, it is autumn here. 

Had to make another in a hurry!

Let me see what you can make over at Unstampabelles. 

No comments: