Monday 4 May 2020

Unstampabelles has had 100 Challenges!

Did you know that Unstampabelles has been running for 100 Challenges? 
That is 11 a year for 9 years.......how about that?

The new challenge is 


I made a card - I am running low on energy atm
Wonder why?

Anyway - it was a card and I was mulling this over in my head for several days
When I came to make it - it didn't exactly turn out as I had imagined but it will do



A collection of die cuts and some blue card.......
My sun is fussy cat from a yellow doily - I used a stencil as a template......
I like the raggy rays....


The rewst is a collection of scrap card and various dies
I started with the kids and went from there
Some dimensionals helped with spacing


It is autumn here - so sunny one
minute and cloudy/raining at another time

Thiw photo was taken yesterday from the deck in the morning


It was blowing a gale and cold as but pretty!

Anyway - you can enter over at Unstampabelles and you have amonth
Lots of good prizes this month!






1 comment:

Suzanne H said...

I'm so glad I popped over from Unstampabelles not only for your clever card using lots of die cuts but the wonderful rainbow at the end of your post! Thanks for the inspiration and the surprise.