Monday 17 September 2018

Tags for Christmas: #83 Button Art plus washi tape for twist at Unstampabelles

Well Hello Peeps - guess what, playing with buttons is apparently too hard for anyone as there are NO entries for the Unstampabelles September Challenge yet. NO ENTRIES! I cannot believe that - what is so difficult about using a button?

Here is my mid week inspiration for the challenge
A set of four tags for Christmas


I started with a sheet of four tags
I added two strips of washi tape across the bottom 
I used this as the foundation to glue on the buttons
I then drew the birds around the buttons


This idea is not new - I used a card I saw on Pinterest as the basis of the idea


I hand wrote the sentiment and added the To and From
And then some SU ribbon
before snipping through the tags to separate them 


It took me about 20 minutes to make the four from scratch so guess I could make 20 in about 30 minutes.....


Always a rainbow in a storm - when time is limited, make something quick!

Here is another rainbow in Hobart - Spring weather here so lots of rainbows.....


Rainbows and stormy skies over the Hobart waterfront  ☔️ ðŸŒ§www.instagram.com/emilybarwinski

So, off you go and get creating using your buttons!

Post the result on 


2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute tags!!! Great idea!!!

frommycraftroom said...

Love the tags!
There is an entry :)