Saturday 1 September 2018

The First Day of Spring is here!

Pinch and a punch, first day of the month! Do you do that? John and I usually remember abut 6.00 pm! Fancy it being September!

Crafting with Dragonflies has a new challenge

Spring has Sprung!

It is Wattle Day today as well - ours is out everywhere in full bloom!




I made a card using my latest kit from D'Lish Scraps

My colours are not the blue and yellow from the wattle but pink and green....to match all my pink Camelia's which are also in full bloom.

 The set Spring Fling arrived and was opened and stuff selected for the card
I used my UTEE pink to add colour to the wooden BLOOM
When that was completed it sat there for several days!!!


Eventually it became this!


The bike is raised up


The ribbon is off a present I received last week.
So pretty.....


Add a bit of sparkle and it was done. 

Welcome to Spring - let's see what you can make 
You have 14 days to enter the challenge!


Another photo of Hobart suburbs...
actually it is Glenorchy suburbs but the two cities merge into one really

MONA is a museum with an international reputation.


The view from the one and only 'MONA' with kunanyi/Mt Wellington in the background.
What an amazing place.

2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous card! Here the Summer is at its end... I wish spring again! :D LOL

frommycraftroom said...

So Pretty! What a lovely kit this month